PDA

View Full Version : never getting drunk again!!!

lee20
24-03-12, 17:34
so i got drunk last night with my uncle who i havent seen in a while..... today has been horrible PANIC PANIC PANIC non stop im a complete wreck right now i just wish it would stop. i can safely say that im never getting drunk again!!!

kittikat
24-03-12, 17:40
Oh dear, poor you lol....I do hope the panics stop, not nice. I would say you are probably never getting drunk again.....until the next time :roflmao: I really do hope you feel better soon. Kitti :)

Rach29
24-03-12, 17:43
Hi ah im exactly the same when im hungover its horrible isnt it when i have a drink i try not to have many and drink water before and after coz i know the next day ill be horribly panicky just try to distract yourself if you can watch a favourite film or whatever relaxes you hope your ok

Carys
24-03-12, 17:47
Lee, you'd best change your avatar then.....it might tempt you ? :winks:

lee20
25-03-12, 02:17
Oh dear, poor you lol....I do hope the panics stop, not nice. I would say you are probably never getting drunk again.....until the next time :roflmao: I really do hope you feel better soon. Kitti :)

oh deer im having a beer :roflmao: that didnt last long :D.... but at least im only having a couple drinks and not getting p***ed right up. i needed something to calm me down after such a horrible day and it might help me to sleep 2. thanks for the support tho means alot :hugs:

rock chick
25-03-12, 04:37
I can sort of relate. These days when I get drunk and I like to extend it over many hours because I like the feeling most of the time (don't get drunk hardly at all these days though) I feel really edgy when I start to become sober, it might be because I've not had any Xanax for ages, dunno but it takes me hours to calm down and of course when I eventually take Xanax it really helps but it's not worth it most of the time so I don't bother much anymore.

Then the next day I usually have annoying hung over feelings like my IBS playing up, it's annoying because it didn't used to be that way.

kittikat
25-03-12, 12:41
oh deer im having a beer :roflmao: that didnt last long :D.... but at least im only having a couple drinks and not getting p***ed right up. i needed something to calm me down after such a horrible day and it might help me to sleep 2. thanks for the support tho means alot :hugs:

OH NO !!! You did say 'never again' didn't you? Remember......:wacko: lol
I do hope you slept well and feel better today :yesyes: Kitti x

lee20
25-03-12, 12:58
OH NO !!! You did say 'never again' didn't you? Remember......:wacko: lol
I do hope you slept well and feel better today :yesyes: Kitti x

hi i did say 'never again' but doesnt everyone :roflmao:??? i had a brilliant night sleep, and im feeling refreshed today and not full of anxiety :D

kittikat
25-03-12, 13:12
Good for you lol...
Now don't let that confidence guide you in the direction of the nearest pub :roflmao:
Stay well and stay off the beer :winks:
Kitti x

rock chick
25-03-12, 13:20
I don't even feel alcohol calms me anymore, just makes me feel tired and more importantly less inhibited so I can sing really loudly to music for hours, lol.

lee20
25-03-12, 16:26
i am going to stay off the beer for a while now :D. going to focus on my cbt and hope things set better soon :shades:

kittikat
25-03-12, 17:09
Great news.....glad to hear it lol. Just started the CBT thing myself. Wish u lots of luck with it. Kitti :)