PDA

View Full Version : Scared and Alone...

pineapplegoddess
25-03-12, 10:54
I rarely get on here and write about my issues but tonight, I can't stop shaking. I've been so alone and scared for the past few weeks to the point where my anxiety is getting really out of control. I want to cry but can't seem to just let the tears fall, I want to scream, punch the walls but I can't find the strength. Maybe talking with other people who go through the same issues as me can help with the late night tossing and turning, the constant shaking or the emptiness I feel everyday from the lack of love my family shows. maybe I can find a true friend, unlike the ones who seem to always ignore my calls when I need them.

Lucyg
25-03-12, 11:09
Sending big hugs and hope you are coping, has something happened to make the aniexty worse. I went for years coping on my own it got to the point where I couldn't cope and knew I needed medication. It's has made such a difference also talking to my doctor helped. Are you receiving any help? hope you have a better day!

Pipkin
25-03-12, 11:15
Hi there,

I'm not sure I can say much which will help but I just wanted to say you're not alone and that there are some wonderful people on here who know exactly what you're going through and will be happy to support you.

Take care and a big transatlantic :hugs:

Pip xxx

pineapplegoddess
25-03-12, 11:34
Sending big hugs and hope you are coping, has something happened to make the aniexty worse. I went for years coping on my own it got to the point where I couldn't cope and knew I needed medication. It's has made such a difference also talking to my doctor helped. Are you receiving any help? hope you have a better day! A lot of drama with my family has made my anxiety way worse, I once had a grasp on it and was able to control my panic attacks but for some reason I've grown weak. No matter how much I try to console to my family, they wave me off and just tell me I'm crazy, I do have a doctor and am I meds for my condition but I could definitely use some friends who understand what I'm going through, thank you so much for replying. It's nice to have someone around who understands.

---------- Post added at 03:34 ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 ----------

Hi there,

I'm not sure I can say much which will help but I just wanted to say you're not alone and that there are some wonderful people on here who know exactly what you're going through and will be happy to support you.

Take care and a big transatlantic :hugs:

Pip xxx

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

nicola1980
25-03-12, 12:12
Hi just wanted to send you a hug :hugs: x x

pineapplegoddess
25-03-12, 18:14
:) Thanks