PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety worse in heat?!

MissSunshine
25-03-12, 12:15
The past two days have Been bad for me.

All day yesterday I felt so tired to the point if I stood up I needed my sofa again!

And in the night I felt sick and heart racing
Today I've woken up feeling the same, even tho I am not tired my eyes feel heavy and so does my head! It's so warm here in the morning it's all foggy

I live in north of England

Can Anyone relate?

Em84
25-03-12, 12:54
It's funny cas I've actually felt better with the heat....but I thi k that's because it's helping with my sinus issues.

Maybe the heat is making a little dehydrated have you been drinking lots of fluids...xxx

Rachel1984
25-03-12, 14:09
I can relate :)
Here it's also foggy and warm. I always feel more anxiety prone when I'm hot and flustered!
Best to keep in doors when the weather is like it is xxx

vicky23
25-03-12, 16:51
me too I've never liked the heat since I got sunstroke when I was a youngster.
I think for panic sufferers too the feeling of being hot is similar to the feeling of an upcoming panic attack so when we feel hot our brains go 'uh oh we're panicking'
This is just a theory not sure if it's right or not

teez
25-03-12, 17:33
im always warm at the best of times ,,so anything over 20 or 22 and i hate it,, i spend most summers my feet in ice water and a fan or two on full blast,,you wont get me out the door until its dark or early mornings,,my agoraphobias really bad in hot muggy weather ,, its why i love the spring and autumn lol

emeraldgirl
25-03-12, 19:18
I am always way better in the heat, light, sun but you do need to keep the window open at night because if the room overheats you can get a pounding head and fast heart beat. have loads of water to drink too