PDA

View Full Version : weekend panic

Cat
25-03-12, 14:02
Hiya! does anyone else's panic and anxiety get worse on a weekend? Through the weekend i have bad anxiety because the doctors aren't open so help is further away. Its also bad on a night when the doctors close. It's so irrational as ive never actually had to call the doctor out because of panic. I'm afraid that i'll have a panic attack and it will get worse and worse and the only way to control it would be through medical intervention. Its never happened, yet every saturday morning i wake up anxious right through to sunday night.

mike07
25-03-12, 14:57
Hi yes i know the feeling,i am also worse on hot sunny days sounds stupid i know.

Cat
25-03-12, 15:07
same with me with the sunny days. feels like you cant get a proper breath especially when its humid and close.

---------- Post added at 15:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

panic and anxiety sucks!!!!!!!

bazwelsh
25-03-12, 16:07
Me too. I sometimes dread the weekends when I feel like that. Shouldn't do really as I/we work all week and therefore should enjoy the weekends but I don't....same with the sun for me too, I get almost immediate panic if the suns shining.

In fact today, I've taken a sertraline tablet for the first time in nearly a year...

I think it's the uncertainty and lack of routine at home whereas at work I feel I know exactly what is expected of me.

You're definitely not alone on this one

keep smiling

AnxiousAnnie18
31-03-12, 18:22
I'm always more nervous at the weekend for the same reasons so your not alone there! :)