PDA

View Full Version : Heya, I'm Lola

lolaleia
25-03-12, 17:33
Hi all, My name is Lola Leia, and I am here because I have PTSD due to being sexually abused, (wow, it's pretty nice to be able to type that so easily, in a weird way).
I am here to both gain a bit of advice on handling an anxiety disorder, but also to use my diagnosis to help others like me! :)

So here's a brief intro to me: I am fourteen years old and I live with my dad in manchester, england. I have three brothers, one of whom I don't see, along with my mother. My favourite colour is purple, I love art and drama at school. I am funny and friendly. And I would love to make some friends.

:welcome:[/COLOR][/FONT]

nomorepanic
25-03-12, 17:35
Hi lolaleia

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

kittikat
25-03-12, 17:37
Welcome Lola Leia.
What a brave young lady you are :hugs:
I hope you get all the help and support you need...there are some lovely people here, it's a great community.

Kitti :)

lee20
25-03-12, 17:55
hi lola a big warm :welcome: to nmp. i hope you enjoy your stay. their are some lovely and really supportive people here, im sure you will get a lot of support. take care

lee :)

Vanilla Sky
25-03-12, 21:52
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x