PDA

View Full Version : New blog...

EmilyK83
25-03-12, 23:25
Hey all,

Have been lurking here for a while (and posted a couple of times), but I've now taken a big step!

I've started a blog to get all my thoughts about my anxiety into one place. I've set it up mainly for my benefit, as a way of remembering things, putting my thoughts into words and being able to read over stuff to remind myself that things that I'm experiencing are anxiety-related and nothing more sinister. Always good to have other people's thoughts and comments, though :smile:

Blog's here if you want to take a look!

http://myanxietystories.wordpress.com/

Em x

diane07
25-03-12, 23:27
Hi EmilyK83

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Ingenious
25-03-12, 23:42
Great blog, very well written first post, well done. I've added it to my favourites to check in from time to time. You should find writing is also a brilliant form of self help too.

EmilyK83
26-03-12, 12:57
Thank you! You're exactly right - I'm hoping the writing will be cathartic! I'm also hoping that I'll be able to look back on what I've written to reassure me that my issues are all anxiety-related, rather than anything new and scary...