PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty in sleeping

Deepest Blue
26-03-12, 00:24
I'm still having problems trying to sleep, I hate feeling anxious... Oddly it always seems worse on a Sunday night... I wish I knew how to relax better, I'm listening to chill out music in the hope it helps a little...

terror-x
26-03-12, 00:28
Hi deep blue I'm currently lead in bed but aniexiety just kicked in I hate it always at night time

Deepest Blue
26-03-12, 00:35
Hi terror-x,

Horrible feeling isn't it :( I have no idea how to control it, it controls me to the point where anxiety turns to panic because I'm going to suffer during work due to lack of sleep.

Maybe it's because there's so many things that go through my mind, thinking too deeply, worrying about if I'm going to have a good or bad day / week... I dunno just getting these thoughts itself annoys me too.

terror-x
26-03-12, 00:40
Yeah mate know how ou feel I'm going to be so tired tommorow at work I just feel anxious and it. Panicky at the minute and it's very scary allso I was just thinking of a car and then unheard that car in my ars that's panics me tonight

kittikat
26-03-12, 00:44
I don't sleep too well either....sit up so late 'till I can't keep my eyes open any more and always feel like c**p in the morning before work....thats when the panic sets in. You certainly aren't the only one, if that's any help.
Kitti :)

Deepest Blue
26-03-12, 00:53
Hi Kitti,

Thank you for your reply and yes it certainly does help knowing that others understand the difficulty trying to sleep when feeling this way. I like you dread going to work without proper sleep, its the worst feeling in the world...

However, posting here within the last hour has helped a little and posting in the games room with you made me smile too...

kittikat
26-03-12, 00:57
Ahh thanks Deepest Blue....likewise :)
Technically though, it's only 11:57...maybe that's not helping tonight!!
Kitti x

terror-x
26-03-12, 00:58
No one is ever alone we ate here to help each other x

Deepest Blue
26-03-12, 01:07
You make a good point Kitti, body clock being messed about doesn't help either.

And totally agree with you terror-x...

CameronG
26-03-12, 02:17
I can't sleep without my head phones in with a talk show on like talk sport or night owls, after an hour or 2 them spouting crap sends me off lol

Meewah
26-03-12, 03:35
I sometimes lay awake as I am now, worrying about what if's. It seems my minds way of trying to organise things in to boxes. The problem is I toss and turn over and over until I have to get up and occupy myself. I worry about the future, three kids, a wife. Money, work, health. I imagine all sorts of terrible scenarios.

Mee

committeddoxy
26-03-12, 21:49
I use drama's on i player, and meditation tapes, and Kalms. I think each of them helps a little.