PDA

View Full Version : is it Cancer

and_y
26-03-12, 09:06
For the last 3 months i have been having abdominal pain with some light headedness and i don't seem to have an apatite but can still eat i only eat for the sake of it ive also been having mucus in my stool and have seen a tiny red spot the other day ive been to the docs several times and had blood taken which came back good i keep telling myself its cancer or something of that magnitude don't know how to shake this off.

forgot to say i have abdominal pain in like 3 -4 places the docs think its gastritis it a intestinal bug.

Annelou
26-03-12, 09:52
Hi Andy,

I ve been having stomach pains and mucus for a while now the doc has confirmed ibs which is very common with anxiety the more you worry you have cancer the more your symptoms get worse. You say red spot? Are you looking for blood cause you will always find something red from what you've eaten, tomato, pepper, raspberry etc. I also get very lightheaded a lot and have lost my appetite too although I find it impossible to believe it could be anxiety doing this to me Ive had lots of tests and everything comes back normal so now I'm thinking I need to deal with the anxiety and hopefully the symptoms with improve, also if you read other posts many many people have stomach problems and lightheadedness and linked to there anxiety x

and_y
26-03-12, 13:24
Is it possible that i might have IBS? ive never had it before but the symptoms seem to match up although i have upper abdominal pain im unsure if IBS can give you upper abdominal pain

Em84
26-03-12, 13:35
I've heard IBS can give abdominal pain...although I don't know much about the condition. If you have discussed these symptoms with your GP he would have run tests if in doubt...

Your bloods are ok, I'm sure your fine...don't let the anxiety take over and worry you...if the pain continues for am long period of time them go back and explain.

My fipriend had IBS but I don't remember what he used to suffer with it...if that makes sense...

Xxx