PDA

View Full Version : Appitite....well lack of it! Anyone Relate?

Em84
26-03-12, 12:52
Hi Everyone

I was just wondering if anyone else here has a really bad appetite with their anxiety,...I used to love food...I'm skinny as but always loved lunch etc etc....

For the last few months I've had chest infections, virus, cold and now have a terrible sinus infection which I'm seeing the doctor yet again tomorrow for the 5th time in 4 weeks :wacko:

I've had diarreah on and off but I do like a few drinks in the evening after a long day with the kids etc etc,,,,this comes and go's...Pretty sure that's the culprit....

I just never want to eat, it's weird...my tummy rumbles like mad then I force myself to eat a banana as I read on this site via a thread that's it's good for heart palps...:winks:

Just wondered if anyone can relate...I havnt lost a ton of weight or anything but I really miss having a good lunch and tea...

Xxx

Annelou
26-03-12, 13:26
Yeah I've totally lost my appitite, I used to love nothing better than a take away and a few drinks on a weekend when the kids were away to bed, but now nothing appeals to me, I eat cause I know I have to to look after the kids. I'm hoping it comes back soon xx

Em84
26-03-12, 13:32
I know....me too!

My husband and 4yr old son got a take away last night and when I looked at the menu I didn't feel like having any of it...so they went ahead and ordered and I just made a bowl of chips which I prob ate about a quarter of them and threw the rest away...

Although I can always manage a piece of chocolate or two with no problems :winks: xxx