PDA

View Full Version : omg seeing double? help

lindajane1971
26-03-12, 23:21
hi I, I need some help I'm starting to panic.....
while looking at the tv at credits I noticed that I could hardly read them so I paused it and closed one eye at a time to see what I could see and the writing was double! like on old tv when you could get shadows etc if your aerial was nOt right, it's mostly my left eye and everything looks slightly hazy too, so hazy that I thought I had something in my eye and rubbed it, but that made no difference.
omg I am terrified really really terrified that I am going to loose my sight!!
looking around the room no objects seem to be double but writing on the tv is definateky double enough for me to be able to read it twice.
help me plz

Stormsky
26-03-12, 23:25
happens alot to me too.... dont panic, im sure your sight is fine and it will be back to normal soon... could be a number of reasons for it.... tired, anxious, eye fluids etc etc

lindajane1971
26-03-12, 23:27
ty storm but I am so very scared :( what if I gobto sleep and can't see when I awake up

Stormsky
26-03-12, 23:36
there was a thread yesterday similar
ghosting/double vision -scared
by Katie

lindajane1971
27-03-12, 00:06
never heard of ghosting before, resisting looking it up.......dunno how long I can hold off tho :(
looking at the tv- anything bright looks fuzzy and seems to be like ther are beams of light all around and coming from it.... that cannot be normal!?!?!?

nomorepanic
27-03-12, 00:12
could be some sort of migraine coming on

When I get tired I can't read things clearly

Deepest Blue
27-03-12, 01:10
Hi Linda,

I get this often as well especially if I focus all my attention on it... I do need to get my eyes tested again soon but I keep putting it off :( do you wear glasses ?

lindajane1971
27-03-12, 08:24
hi blue,
no I don't wear glasses.