PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new

china doll
27-03-12, 01:59
Hi everyone

My name is China Doll and I was diagnosed with a panic disorder some years ago. My partner is Rufus and through him, I started to do some research in to the meds that we take and that is how I came across this site which so far seems to answer some of the questions that interest us even the more embarrassing ones! :blush: I look forward to getting to know some of you.

nomorepanic
27-03-12, 02:01
Hi china doll

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
27-03-12, 06:12
Hi China Doll and Rufus and a warm :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

little wren
27-03-12, 09:38
Hi china doll and rufus :welcome: I came to this site looking at meds. too - seeing how others coped with side effects, dosage etc. However, having a 'nose about' the forums, I too was intrigued at the variety of topics - all kinds of stuff - experiences from others who understand anxiety disorders. I am sure you will find lots of friendly people here who can empathise.

little wren x