PDA

View Full Version : Worried about feeling Weak

Steel
27-03-12, 02:14
Hello, sorry to be making another thread when my old one isn't even a few days old. I'm just really worried about another problem I have that's arisen.

A couple of days back, I got my period. It wasn't heavy at all at first, but I mention it just in case it's relevant. Anyway, since then, I've been feeling really tired, and heavy-headed, and weak. Almost to the point of feeling woozy. It makes my head feel heavy, and it's hard to think and concentrate. It's even hard to walk a bit too. I'm worried about what it might mean...

I should mention that I haven't been sleeping at night anymore (long story made short, my sleeping schedule got messed up and I've been slowly trying to fix it) and I'm wondering if this might just all be connected and I should just wait it out? My chest aches a bit too (something that just cropped up a little while ago) but I think that might just be anxiety.

I'll stop rambling now, but yeah, I'm just really worried about this. Dx Thanks in advance for any replies!

michellew
27-03-12, 02:30
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat! Sleeping patterns off, period making me feel woozy.. I get the heavy-headed thing everyday as part of my anxiety. Everyone reacts differently to their period and the effect the process has on you can strengthen with different environmental factors like being run down and exhausted. I missed my period for an entire 2 months over my anxiety and it came back once I got into a good phase again. Sometimes I get really ill before I get my period and have to spend the entire first day in bed... I think you only need to see a doctor if you physically pass out, although even that happens to a friend of mine occasionally on her period! Chest pain is a classic fatigue/anxiety symptom. You're ok :)