PDA

View Full Version : Fed up

Purple Fish
27-03-12, 12:04
Thank you to anyone who reads this. I'm so fed up at the moment. My biggest thing that's bothering me is my weight. I don't know whether or not to worry or try and lose more (I've lost nearly a stone since oct).
I obsess about health and weight websites and when I put in my statistics I'm overweight. I hate it, I just want to be slim and I've got it in my head I need to be a stone lighter.
I'm 5ft 6" and weigh 10st 13lb (it goes up and down).
I don't want to be watching what I eat all the time, I don't even want to think about it. It's driving me crazy!
I hate my boobs (32F) I hate my thighs (cellulite, varicose veins)

I hate me at the moment, I'd love to re-vamp my wardrobe but I can't afford it. Money's an issue at the moment to so it's not helping (got credit card debt to pay off)

Ho hum

Tanya

mistymoo
27-03-12, 14:28
youve lost a stone, so well done, im overweight and am unhappy with it but im trying to diet and be abit more active, i dont think any woman is truly happy with thier bodies, and if we all got to our recommended weight we would all be like sticks, at 5 ft 6" and 10st 13lb" i wouldnt say you were fat, just try and stick to a healthy balanced diet and try and exercise, its good for your mind and body, as for the bust size why dont you buy some padded bras, thats what i do, and learn to love yourself for who you are:)

Purple Fish
27-03-12, 15:28
Yeah, I often think, ok so I get down to 10 stone but then what? will I still be happy? I do have padded bras but they make my boobs look bigger than they already are!

Tanya

mistymoo
27-03-12, 17:19
hi, only you know the answer to that question, sorry about the padded bra, i misunderstood, i thought you were complaining that they were small:blush: even so excersice will make you feel better mentally, its a long rd but youll get there if you persevere:)

Purple Fish
27-03-12, 17:36
Thank you, yes it's hard fitting exercise in with a full time job, two teenagers and a husband but I always walk/bike to work which is a 3 mile round trip so I guess I'm quite active.
I do feel better after my rant, after all that's what this site is for, sharing problems!

Tanya xx

mollymalloy
27-03-12, 18:23
Hi Purplefish,
I just checked your BMI on the Weigh****chers web site and it is within the healthy range a BMI of 20-25 you came at 24.7. A BMI over 25 is considered overweight. Know you said that it goes up and down. I was also consumed by my weight but now I am more relaxed about it. (now not within the healthy range) :) But not too far off though.
Hope this helps somewhat:unsure:

Em84
27-03-12, 18:25
Hi

Do you know what? I think for 5'6 10 stone is the perfect weight, I am the same height and weigh just over 9 stone. I have chicken legs lol and look skinnier than I should but as long as my weight doesn't drop lower than that I am happy....
Well done for losing a stone but you need to remind yourself what is a healthy weight. If your plan is to lose a set amount why not join a group like weight watchers where you can build friendships?

Remember everyones body is different and that's what makes us special,...

Xxx

Purple Fish
27-03-12, 20:31
Thanks to you all, I have done weight watchers in the past but it's affording to join at the moment. Although I already have the books and calculator at home so I can do it whenever I want really.
I just got really fed up with it, all the points counting and stuff. I am going to try the 3 meals a day plan and see how i go. I have done this before where I had 3 healthy meals a day Mon to Fri then relaxed it a bit at the weekend. I shall see what happens.
I don't want to worry about my weight all the time, it drives me nuts!

Tanya