PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone xxx

Littlemadam
27-03-12, 15:46
Hi guys,

Am so glad I found this place, stumbled upon it after googling about Citalopram, and found PsychoPoets thread in his experience which was a fascinating read, so thank you for sharing that with everyone, it was insightful, well thought out and gave me the much needed feeling that there are others out there like me who do want to get better and are.

So hi :D

I've been on Citalopram for 6 months now, and having CBT through the NHS which has really really helped, so much so my anxiety seems to have gone down but where that was is a massive hole of depression, when it was more my anxious thoughts that were doing me in.

I hope to get involved with everything on here and look forward to speaking to you all

xxxx

nomorepanic
27-03-12, 15:50
Hi Littlemadam

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

terror-x
27-03-12, 16:01
welcome to NMP

snowgoose
27-03-12, 16:04
Welcome little madam :welcome:

this is great place to share advice and get support ....you will like it . We look after each other .
I know what you mean about depression following on from anxiety ..........they often walk hand in hand :mad:
but it can be beaten !!
take care x

Littlemadam
27-03-12, 16:31
Aww you're all so lovely already, thanks for the massive welcome, feeling so happy I have found this place xxx

Pipkin
27-03-12, 18:09
Hi there and a big, warm :welcome:

I know you'll find lots of people here who share your experiences and that you'll also be able to give a lot to others.

Take care and keep posting

Pip xxx