PDA

View Full Version : Feel pretty bad about myself

GirlAfraid23
27-03-12, 16:06
Despite yesterdays positive post about conquering my fears & doing my driving test, i feel like abit of a faliure today.
I feel I've wasted a lot of money and wish I could have just passed first time. Now I will have to go through the whole thing again!

snowgoose
27-03-12, 16:30
Oh no dont feel a failure :ohmy:
hey you went and did the test which is pretty brave in my book .........you need to congratulate yourself !!

Not many people pass first time anyway .........and most of those havent got anxiety problems .
It isnt waste of money ....just valuable experience clocked up
Next time you know what to expect and wont be so nervous.

I think you did fantastically going and doing the test while feeling so many anxiety symptoms .

good luck for next time .........put straight back in for test and go girl go :winks:

snow :hugs:

br19893
27-03-12, 16:37
I failed my driving test twice and now I can't afford to carry on..story of my life start something and then give up :/
My advice to you would be to rebook it and get it over with-if you can afford it of course!
You did really well sitting it in the first place I know how nerve racking it is, even for people who don't suffer from anxiety!
I had a uni interview yesterday and anxiety completely took over! I didn't say anything is planned to say. Feel so bad about it today because I know I'm capable :(
Good luck for the next one, remember your instructor wouldn't let you take it in the first place if you weren't capable :) x

GirlAfraid23
27-03-12, 17:06
Thanks guys.
Well my instructor has said she doesnt think i should put in for another test again straight away.
She wants me to practice the manouveres & general driving some more.

---------- Post added at 17:06 ---------- Previous post was at 17:05 ----------

It just annoys me that after all this time I still haven't mastered the manouveres

mistymoo
27-03-12, 17:21
not many people pass first time ( i didnt), your doing great so dont beat yourself up, just persevere and you will pass your test, good luck