PDA

View Full Version : chest Pain, acid??

leanne1980
27-03-12, 19:56
Hi everyone,
i have just eaten Sausage, Mash and tinned tomatos, i know u prob think gross but i love it, been really great anxiety wise, anyway i ran up the stairs and bent down in my wardrobe to get something and i felt a really heavy feeling inbetween my collerbone and boobs right in the middle, im also burping, i has this a few weeks ago after a night out drinking cocktails, what im getting at is do u think this could be acid, or my heart?? im scared im gonna have a heart attack xx
leanne x

and_y
27-03-12, 20:17
I think its more than likely acid i doubt its by chance that after you eat or take large amount of fizzy or sweet drinks you feel like this if you are really in doubt i would take smaller meals and less fizzy drinks and see if it helps if not pop down to the docs but i don't think you have anything to worry about :yesyes:

leanne1980
28-03-12, 16:37
Thanks for the reply, still been feeling the same today, although I think a lot now is in my head, burping relieves for a minute then it's back again, I've had this b4 so I don't know why I panicked last night,I think it's indigestion but I'm making it worse by constantly thinking bout it, thanks for taking time to reply xxxx