PDA

View Full Version : feeling anxious again

anx mum
27-03-12, 20:40
Had a bad cough and cold now for about 2 weeks. Coughing so much my chest is hurting my doc says i have a slight infection due to this. My anxiety has gone sky high again and this cough is really getting me down:weep: have tried everything to get rid of it any ideas

Em84
28-03-12, 07:27
Hi Anx Mum...

I've had a cough for months now, along with a throat infection, virus...and now the doctor thinks I could have an allergy as my sinus are doing crazy things but I have no fever....
This weather is def a little harsh on the body, cold hot cold hot...
Sometimes when I cough so much I end up with back and chest pain, the muscles are tensing when we do this so will prob be a little sore after a good few weeks of coughing.....

I don't like taking a lot of medicines, you could maybe try steaming it may help with the sore throat...i remember literally waking in the night coughing so bad that I would have a pack of strepsils near the bed....

If you go to boots and explain to the pharmacist what type of cough you have they may recommend a good syrup...

Xxx

anx mum
28-03-12, 20:04
Thanks em24 my hubby went and bought me some medcine today hasent done much tbh been in bed most of the day feel so weak when im up and about i feel dizzy like im gonna fall over sick of coughing and my chest is sore:weep: my anxiety is awful again hate feeling like this

nicola1980
28-03-12, 20:47
Hi sorry your feeling so bad :hugs: are you on any meds for your anxiey? X x