PDA

View Full Version : I'm really annoyed right now and in tears over it :(

PinkRoxy
28-03-12, 07:59
I went to the doctor for indigestion a month ago and she gave me 20mg of losec. Was still getting it and not going getting sore chest and sore back around the chest area. Back hurt when I breathed in. I also was getting irritation and burpy in the throuat area to the stomach.

Went back to doctor I she put me on 4omg losec still got pain in the back upper back where my chest is. I am so upset about it losec HAS to work and now I am screaming and crying because it WONT go away.

I am so peeved off by it life is so not worth living :(

I dont know what to do anymore but I DONT WANT to live with these symptoms grrrrrrr.

Anxious_gal
28-03-12, 08:37
Maybe try going to a different doctor?
Are you in a lot of pain?
Maybe it's muscular , I get upper back pain if I sleep funny.

LuSmith
28-03-12, 10:14
Can you try a different medication? If it doesn't work after a couple of weeks (if you can wait that long) try asking for something else. Im on lanzoprazole and have much relief with this! Also gaviscon gives me short term relief but only the aniseed one for some reason.

Hope you find a solution!!

nomorepanic
28-03-12, 10:26
Hi there

The other thing to look at is your diet as a lot of foods will aggrevate it and also smoking and alcohol.

PinkRoxy
29-03-12, 04:07
Thanks everyone

I dont smoke and I rarely drink alcohol.

My doctor tried to up the dosage of losec for me and she was so lovely because when I had to go back she didnt charge me and not many doctors do that lol.

Well that was Frday I saw her anyway so its coming up to a week of being on the higher dosage. All I really want is for it to work its really annoying. Its not so painful that Im lying down in tears alday its just discomfort and yuck more than anything.

I know its not the doctors fault she trying everything she can its just really annoying when it just doesnt seem to work.