PDA

View Full Version : Weeing issue again :(

jaynehal
28-03-12, 11:08
Wish this worry over my weeing would stop, does anyone else go twice in half an hour or maybe three times in an hour an then it settles down???? Also the 10.30 wee not my first one of the day is normal yellow straw coloured then the other two wees are nearly clear like water, is this anxiety??? As I've had various tests!

Please if anyone like this please let me no, I'm having a bad day!

Thanks Jayne xx

evernigt
28-03-12, 11:21
The color depends on how much and what you have been drinking. It should be the color of very faint lemonade... that means you are getting enough fluids. Yes sometimes you have to wee more than others. Just try not to think about it... or count how many times you have to go. Its normal. We just over analyze it. I know all to well.. I myself was doing great for about a month and now I have crashed and burned again.. anxiety is getting the best of me. I know I am over thinking everything and need to get back to my positive way of thinking, but sometimes when you fall off its hard to get back on track.

jaynehal
28-03-12, 11:44
Thanks for the reply, just don't think it's normal to go three timed in an hour and it's always in a morning between 10.30 and 12.00 then settles down for the afternoon, driving me mad :( does anxiety really cause this because I'm not convinced :((( my doc says I've had all the tests I'm very upset wish it would go xx

Katie*
28-03-12, 11:53
I've had this problem since I was about 8 if that helps. :)

Kellybobz
28-03-12, 12:45
Do you drink alot of tea and coffee? Caffine does this to alot of people.:)

jaynehal
28-03-12, 13:29
Hi kelly

I drink three cups of tea from 9 - 12 but don't know why I wee it all out in three goes literally 20 minutes apart, suppose I should just take it as this is what's going to happen!

Thanks

Jayne xx

daisydoo
28-03-12, 13:51
Honestly it is very very common. And if not "normal" then certainly not detremental to your health xx

Kellybobz
28-03-12, 15:09
yeah caffine will do tht to you. My partner kept weeing all the time so he cut out caffine as the gp told him to, and it worked. I do go alot too, i noticed after reading your post, i am a brew monster though lol.:D