PDA

View Full Version : Here I go again

evernigt
28-03-12, 11:34
I was doing so good for the past month and then boom here comes the health anxiety again. I can usually shake it with meditation and positive thoughts but this time it seems to be hanging on tighter than ever! Any ideas? 12 years I have had this!:weep:

sirworryalot
28-03-12, 22:08
if you've had it 12 yrs you have it for life...like me and no doubt countless others.....

Best option is to accept your lot and learn to live with it.......stress related problems are incredibly numerous....you will have highs and lows throughout your life but once you accept it you can learn to handle much better...:)

swgrl09
28-03-12, 22:17
It feels so awful, doesn't it? But you've already shown you know how to handle it, which is much more than a lot of people can say! You have meditation and positive thoughts as tools that work for you. Sometimes it's just harder to shake than others. It will pass though, as it has the past 12 years.

I think for me it was helpful just accepting that this is a part of me, but also realizing that it is not all of me. Just keep doing what you're doing, and it will pass.