PDA

View Full Version : Anger

hjm70
29-06-06, 17:29
hi again all

for the last month or so i have been getting really angry over the slightest little things, the smallest little thing seems to set me off and i seem to be spending most of my life screaming at my hubby (the poor thing) i dont mean to act the way i do but just cant seem to help myself. is the a symptom of anxiety or panic disorder? does anyone else suffer from it too?

marie ross
29-06-06, 18:13
HI,

Yes i too suffer from this as well, i don't know how my partner puts up with me!!! He can never understand what i'm going through (i would'nt want him to!!!), but lately i just seem to be pushing him further and further away, and things are'nt good between us anymore. But now i need him more than ever because i'm going through such a bad time and am too scared to ask him for help.

Its a terrible thing this anxiety, but you are not alone with it and many people in here hurt the ones the love. Can you tell him how you are feeling - that it's just your anxiety getting the better of you??

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Take care.

Marie XXX

chucklehound
29-06-06, 18:45
I suffer in this way too, well, when I had a hubby[:I]
I believe it is to do with the anxiety

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

polly daydream
29-06-06, 22:29
Hi, I can defo relate to this aswell, I am often stressed towards my partner, all part of anxiety.

Best wishes,

Polly

ceecee
30-06-06, 15:23
hi yes i know how you feel i felt as though when i was reading marie,s reply it was as if i had wrote that!i,m always putting up my defences when anxiety takes hold and go into myself taking it all out on my hubby.i think anxiety does make us lash out sometimes,and its always the ones closest to us that feel the brunt of it!!!take care hope youfeel better soon rachelx x x x

PurpleRain
01-07-06, 02:06
Hi,
It can be very stressful living with anxiety and panic so i think its only natural to get angry with it all sometimes.

I do get snappy sometimes and when its the time of the month..well trust me you wouldnt want to know lol... but i do find relaxation helps me so much, its something that needs to be practiced everyday though to feel the real benefit.

Take care xx

tara
01-07-06, 07:46
I was a very angry person during my anxiety. I also took it out on my partner !!!! I was told my emotions could go two ways the anger way or the tearful way. Mine went the anger way, it's our way of coping in response to things..

I'm still quite an angry person [}:)]

Love Tara xx