PDA

View Full Version : taste in th mouth

gypsywomen
28-03-12, 15:51
hi ,i have suffered with anxiety 4 years post traumatic stress .wonder if you can help i have had every symptom there is ,the thing is now a new on taste like metal in my mouth in the afternoon ,not nice feels like i have mouth full of lemons ,it is getting to me i do take zopiclone at night to help with sleep taken them a while .plus extra saliva no throat pr obs .i know that adrenalin can cause extra acid wonder if it's this causing it ,i would be glad of any feed back thank you

lee20
28-03-12, 15:56
zopiclone does give u a metal taste, it is one of the side effects. i used to get it all the time when i was taking zopiclone. its a horrible taste but its nothing to worry about :)

gypsywomen
28-03-12, 16:58
yes but not there in the morning ,just in the lat afternoon and then it goes

anthrokid
29-03-12, 11:50
Hey gypsy,

When my anxiety was really bad I used to get an icky metallic bitter funny taste in my mouth all of the time. It used to freak me out, but nthing bad ever happened because of it. Apparently it is normal for the taste in your mouth to change often due to different chemicals and hormones being released in the body. Nothing to stress about.