PDA

View Full Version : New 17 year old panicker

hwise05
28-03-12, 21:46
Is there anybody out there?

I have just joined No More Panic in a desperate attempt to find out that there are other people who are experiencing the same problems I am. I have had anxiety for about 10 years now however it has recently taken over my life. I feel as if I'm going crazy and I can't focus on the simplest of tasks because inside I am panicking about anything and everything. I just want to know I'm not alone... please leave a post if anybody can relate.

nomorepanic
28-03-12, 21:47
Hi hwise05

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
28-03-12, 22:20
Hi there and :welcome:

Pip xx

lee20
28-03-12, 23:04
hi and a big warm :welcome: to nmp. i can understand the way you are feeling right now. panic disorder has ruined/controlled my life for the past 3 years. its a horrible horrible illness to have so i sympathise with you... you are not alone, everyone here will give you support/encouragement when you need. we are all a friendly bunch and their really are some lovely people on this site. take care

lee :D x

Julianne
28-03-12, 23:10
Hello and a warm welcome to you!

Poor you, suffering so much and for so long too, it can't have been easy for you at such a tender age.

Think positive, you have found us all here now and you have a chance to share your thoughts among others who care and empathise so think of this as a step in the right direction.

Whatever happens, do know this . . .you are not alone dear one okay!

a big hug :hugs:

hwise05
29-03-12, 10:38
Thank you guys for taking the time to post a reply. It feels so good just to know there are other people out there and I'm not the only one.