PDA

View Full Version : New to forum, confused about my anxiety!

beckyrr
28-03-12, 21:50
Hi everyone

I've just made my first post about how I suffer from anxiety, but since being told I'm depressed by a very insensitive doctor (I don't think I am depressed at all, my anxiety makes me feel down every now and then but not depressed) my anxiety has been a million times worse. I know worry that I am in denial, losing my mind etc etc.

This website has been such a huge help for me. I've suffered mild anxiety for years (the odd panic attack) but over the last year it has really got the better of me, hence why I finally started to post.

It is so nice to be able to talk to others who understand the way we think and feel, and everyone seems so supportive. I hope I can help some of you as well.

x x x x:hugs:

diane07
28-03-12, 21:52
Hi beckyrr

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
28-03-12, 22:21
Hi Becky and a warm :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip xx

Beckybooboo
28-03-12, 22:31
Hi Becky,

Good to hear that you can finally share your thoughts and feelings.

Am always here if you need a chat. x

little wren
31-03-12, 10:37
Hi becky and :welcome: glad you have started to post...I am sure you will find lots of people here who can understand x