PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new looking for advice please

agneskrob
29-03-12, 11:59
Hello everyone my name is Agnes, I'm new just joined today. Have been off work with anxiety and depression since February but have been suffering for a long time. I've been trying different medication with horrible side effects, and today have been put on Sertraline but I'm very worried about more side effects.
Also since I've been off sick I haven't been leaving the house but now I've got a challenge coming up on Saturday and would love some advice. I'm going away to Germany and Poland with husband, to visit some family and I'm very worried about the trip over and our stay there. I haven't told my family what has been going on so I don't know how I'm going to cope with having to pretend that everything is allright and I'm very anxious about the drive over we have to go in the eurotunnel and I'm scared about having an anxiety attack. I have bought some bach rescue remedy, is this safe to use with the Sertraline? Would love some help thanks x

Stormsky
29-03-12, 12:10
you already posted this?

Pipkin
29-03-12, 12:25
Hi Agnes and :welcome:

You will probably get some increased anxiety with the sertraline in the first few weeks but the sooner you start, the better you'll be feeling for your trip.

If you're still feeling anxious just before you go, I would recommend a visit to your GP to discuss other options to help you.

Take care

Pip x