PDA

View Full Version : fluttery shaky heart and holdin my breath whilst asleep nwith out realisin :(

sherylee xx
29-03-12, 14:00
hey guys so my hear is feelin fluttery and shaky alot and i keep gettin palps been like it afew days :( and past few nights as im driftin off to sleep i realise im holdin my breath like im forgettin to breath and i gasp for air :( it happened about 5 times last night and im so scared :( xx :weep:

suzy-sue
29-03-12, 14:12
Your tense and Anxious Hun ..You must try to get into a routine of some relaxation before Bedtime ,that with some deep breathing.Will stop all this .Did you manage to look at the podcasts I recommended toyou.onthe link ?.It really will help you if you do it every day twice a day to start ,then as and when you need it .(Especiallybefore bed.).Take care Sue xx

sherylee xx
29-03-12, 14:30
i did look hun yes and it looks great i havent done it yet though as beein so bust etc but im goin to tonight before bed becaus ethis whol wakin up n ot breathin is scarin the hell out of me :( xx

macc noodle
29-03-12, 16:18
Have you tried putting some music on your mp3 player and listening to some soothing music before you go to sleep - it worked really well for me when I was at my most stressed.

And the beauty of it is that it requires no effort

xx

AnxiousAnnie18
29-03-12, 17:54
I get this alot too, a common symptom of anxiety as I'm sure you know! It's not dangerous though so please don't worry too much over it, it's just scary at the time... just a tip your breathing does slow down when you sleep and it's perfectly normal for people with anxiety to skip a breathe etc. Try to think of something else and not concentrate on it as that will make your breathing much worse, try listening to music whilst you drift off.. it will occupy your mind.

sherylee xx
29-03-12, 18:40
thanks for your advise huys :) i really appreciate it and il try what you all suggested :) xx