PDA

View Full Version : Howdley Doodely

BiPolarBear
29-06-06, 22:08
Hi My Name is Adam

I have just registered to this site.

I have suffered from Anxiety all my life, and had two attacks in school which made me leave school for about a year. As you can imagine this destroyed my social development, i have never had a real girlfriend and i am 24 years old.

Cause of my Anxiety i am unable to get a job and struggle socially. So i am very alone at the minute.

I am on paroxetine tables 40mg and have been refered to a CBT therapist, i also see a counsellor.

I am starting to make some head way, i have started university and slowly chipping away at the problems.

Thats the short version but i dont want to bore anybody at the min cause i am just introducing myself

Cheers
Adam

emmy
29-06-06, 22:13
hi and welcome

know how your feeling bout not working i can not work yet im 23 and i know how frustrating it is your not alone

hope you get all the info you need off this site

emilyxxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

chucklehound
29-06-06, 22:13
Hi Adam and welcome to the forum!:D

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

wobily_lin
29-06-06, 23:51
Hi Adam,

A Big Welcome to the site. We met in chat tonight. You will find some great support on here and im sure make some good friends. Keep up the good work. Your doin great.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
30-06-06, 03:23
Hi Adam,

Welcome to this site you will get alot of help here and make many friends. I am also on paxil and found it has helped me quite a bit, hope it does the same for you.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

giddy
30-06-06, 07:08
Welcome to the forum Adam
Love Helen

chedda
30-06-06, 10:19
Hia adam and welcome:D
You seem to be doing good at the moment and with the help and support of here im sure you will carry on
take care cheryl xx

hayles
30-06-06, 10:30
Welcome to the forum Adam.

Hay x

manmoor
30-06-06, 10:52
Hi Adam,

Hello and welcome.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

nomorepanic
30-06-06, 18:20
Hi Adam

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

There are loads of great people on here and you will get all the support you need.

Nicola