PDA

View Full Version : Annoying side effect.

maxmc2
30-03-12, 12:45
Hi guys hope your well.

Ive been on pregablin now for about 3 months and it seems to be doing the trick, the only thing that im not getting on with is i seem to be rather sweaty in the groin area (male)

Sometimes my underwear is soaked with sweat, i know not nice and uncomfortable at times.

This seemed to have started a couple of weeks after starting pregablin ive been to the docs and had checks for various other things but all came back clear.

Does anyone else experience this, its almost at the point of me coming off pregablin because of it.

Thanks in advance

dan1234
30-03-12, 14:06
Hi guys hope your well.

Ive been on pregablin now for about 3 months and it seems to be doing the trick, the only thing that im not getting on with is i seem to be rather sweaty in the groin area (male)

Sometimes my underwear is soaked with sweat, i know not nice and uncomfortable at times.

This seemed to have started a couple of weeks after starting pregablin ive been to the docs and had checks for various other things but all came back clear.

Does anyone else experience this, its almost at the point of me coming off pregablin because of it.

Thanks in advance

I don't suffer from this so don't know what to suggest...

Maybe lower the dose of the pregabalin for a week or two and see if it has an effect, and see if your anxiety gets worse...