PDA

View Full Version : tight chest,throat an jaw pain

karentia
30-03-12, 13:11
hi , my anxiety is at a all time high. the last 2 days i have had a tight chest as if someone is pushing on it , a tight lumpy throat and a really painful jaw an ive gotta job to open my mouth to eat. i visited my dr this morning who gave me pain killers for my jaw he just said it was my joint an said it might be my asthma causing the chest problems (spams). ive had a trillion heart tests over the last 7yrs an been diagnosed with inappropriate sinus tachycardia (my heart goes fast alot) . im a bundle of nerves :blush: i started ivf injections 2 days ago so i know im really stressed atm but this is just too much . iam so scared im gonna collapse an have a heart attack or cause i cant breath :weep: ive seen the dr so nothing more i can do really im so shakey an worried , someone plz talk some sense into me :scared15:
ps to make things worse i just googled jaw pain an heart attack came staright up aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh !!

bottleblond
30-03-12, 13:23
You naughty google monster....

I'm no health expert but having had those symptoms myself many times, i'd say it sounds muscular due to tension.

I clench my teeth when i am anxious but took me so long to realise i was doing it. That causes jaw pain and not breathing correctly ie: breathing into your chest rater than your tummy can cause the chest muscle to tense.

My advice would be to do some light stretching excersises to unknot the muscles.

Hope you feel better soon.

Lisa
xx
:hugs:

sherylee xx
30-03-12, 15:14
yes jaw pain is a symptom of a heart attack but if you was havin a heart attack you wouldnt be sat typin this message hun :) your gp isnt at all worried so try go for a long walk it will really help if the weather is as nice where you are as it is here :) the fresh air and exercise will calm you down and relax you its worth atry hunni :) xx

karentia
03-04-12, 10:13
well i 1st posted about this on friday its now tuesday and im still the same tight chest bad & jaw pain ! i spoke to my ivf dr about it all yesterday she dont think its related to the ivf injections, so im going to see the other dr at my own surgery this morning for a 2nd opinion . this has stopped me going out for 5days now 24/7. :mad:

karentia
03-04-12, 13:58
well i went to gp , he sent me for a ecg at the local hospital just to be catious, i gotta get results later today. also dr prescribed some diazepam .