PDA

View Full Version : almost certain i'm going to die

danivsdani
30-03-12, 13:17
I was laying here reading a book on my kindle for pc (climatic part not sure that matters) when i look up at the tv screen and suddenly i felt the same way i felt before i fainted on the toilet last year. kind of dizzy but not really i can't explain it. at the time my brother had been sick and i had to run to the bathroom so i was certain i had it too. i got insanely terrified and everything felt strange and the next thing i knew i was waking up on the bathroom floor. my mom says i probably hyperventilated but i don't know. it stopped but now i'm shaken up worried it will happen again or something worse will happen. i am so scared.

to add to this my mother had a dream the night before last that i died in my sleep. in my normal functioning mind i know it was just a dream but my HA has me pretty worried maybe it wasn't just a dream and this is somehow related. ughh. help me please.

Em84
30-03-12, 15:21
Hi

I'm 100% sure you are going to be ok. I've been getting this as well...I think it could be the hot weather, I've def not been drinking enough water and I have a sensation everytime I stand up I get a dizzy like I'm going to pass out....

As for the dream...lol cheers mum! My husband said about 2 months ago that he dreamt our 4 year old got run over...now I'm totally paranoid when we are near roads!

Xxx

and_y
30-03-12, 16:20
Hi

i wouldnt worry it sounds like you had a panic attack there is a million simple reasons for feeling faint or fainting and 99% of them are harmless i would make an apointment with the gp im sure you'll find out its nothing to worry about.

interms of the dream you have to remember that it is just a dream if all your dreams came true what kind of world would we live in think mine would have dinisors and robot ninjas ;)

swgrl09
30-03-12, 18:03
When I fainted, I was dehydrated. Make sure you are hydrated!

nomorepanic
30-03-12, 18:42
Dreaming about death means a birth so I wouldn't worry about it too much

Kellybobz
30-03-12, 18:54
Thats true!! I dreamt i died the other day and my sister just announced shes pregnant, and my friend gave birth today! lol x:)

xfilme
31-03-12, 02:25
I think its from reading on the Kindle. I get it from Playing Guitar Heor. When I look anywhere other than the conmpute, it looks like the rooms moving. I expect thats all it is.

Danii
31-03-12, 04:03
I get this too allthe time when I'm doing something up close then look far away, like knitting and watching tv. I actually had to stop some of my "relaxing" activities because I'd get this and just freak out all over again.

danivsdani
31-03-12, 14:18
you guys are all wonderful thank you <3

i found a bit of blood on my qtip cleaning my ear after a shower. almost 100 percent certain its an inner ear infection that caused the dizziness. i guess i'll see what a doctor says. i don't get hearing loss or any other sign of an ear infection in my left ear because i was born completely deaf in it so it hit me out of no where basically.