PDA

View Full Version : horrible head pains and my right eye lid feels really heavy!! arm weakness too :(

sherylee xx
30-03-12, 20:46
hey guys gettin horrible head pains like lil niggly pains in my temples and all over and my scalp/head feels all weird and my right eye lid feels really hea vy and weird i can really feel it it feels droopy its weird and cant explain it, also i keep gettin arm and hand weakness yesterday it was mt left arm and today my right arm when they feel weak i also get a dull ache in my arms and fingers im so scared its neurilogical, does anyone else get this?? please reply xx

wendypop
30-03-12, 21:30
Hi sherylee, I often get those horrible feelings in my arms that you discribe. I get a niggly dull ache in my hands and some times my fingers. My arms often feel week but not sure they actually are!

nomorepanic
30-03-12, 22:32
I don't think it is neurological as you saw the neurologist yesterday and he would have picked up on it for sure

sherylee xx
30-03-12, 22:45
oh im glad im not the only one hun! i keep doin the strengh test to see if they actualy are weak lol its horrible isnt it :( xx

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

yep thats what i keep thinkin admin but good ol ha is tellin me otherwise :( xx

angel wings
30-03-12, 22:57
i used too get them horrible head pains and weakness feelings all the time ive had lots of tests done and all came back fine ha is really horrible and im always doubting that its something else but deep down know its just me hope they go away soon xx

sherylee xx
30-03-12, 23:50
aw im the same hun its horrible i just want it to go awa y :( and thankyou xx

AaronB
01-04-12, 18:02
I have the horrible head pains at the moment, I'm just coming out of a three week period where I had a consistent headache, now I'm getting pangs of pain all over my head, I seem to be getting them more when I have a cigarette so I'm assuming it's when my blood pressure is raised, which would give a headache. And add all the adrenalin and boom, pains...

You'll be fine, I was really bad last week but now I am coming out of it as I can feel them going away slowly but surely.

Remember its all anxiety and can't harm you :)