PDA

View Full Version : Why cant i be happy???

Rennie1989
12-05-04, 19:05
Ever since tuesday iv been really unhappy and thinking that no 1 cares about me etc. its coz they do in a way but its poisnd my mind into thinking that!!!

cant wait till i leave skool

Scooter Girl[V]

imported_n/a
12-05-04, 19:42
hey jade hope you are feeling a little happier ,,hey we all care about you !!!how long is it before you leave school???i really shouldnt tell you this but i also hated school and left when i was 14 and got myself a job,,,but did regret it a little cause i had to go to college when i was 23 to get the qualifications i needed ,but hey,,,all the very best ok,,,xxxxdarren

Rennie1989
12-05-04, 19:53
iv got 2 more years left but when i start workin i suppose i will still be like this so there is no point wishing

Scooter Girl

HB
27-06-04, 22:27
awww dont feel like no one cares about you hun, everyone is here for you on the no more panic website and you have been so nice to everyone else and have so much great advice to give that you have become so valuable to people like me, dont give up xxx

H

Rennie1989
28-06-04, 21:07
thanx H, i feel so happy for that, thats really brighten my day. at least u peeps care, thats all that matters

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

Tessie28
29-06-04, 10:07
Hi Scoot,
lost you last night on the chat room. I'm having problems with my connection and just had to give up in the end.

Hope you sorted out the letter to your mum love. And hope you are having a good day at school today.
love Tess xx

Rennie1989
30-06-04, 11:15
me, a good day at skool, ur having a laugh, lol

its okish, but this is only 2nd lesson

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears