PDA

View Full Version : hey how is everybody feeling today?

davey2k12
02-04-12, 12:25
not a bad day for me a little better everyday still focusing on the breathing a little bit but keeping exercise going i am eating well (finally) and night times are becoming to be a little more peacefull

janei
02-04-12, 12:37
Hi Davey,

Am really anxious - not too sure why, but need to get my act together (lol) and stop worrying about my health! What do you most worry about?

Jane x

Kellybobz
02-04-12, 13:25
Hi Davey, im actually doing ok today. For the first time in four months i woke up and thought. Hey there might actually be nothing physically wrong with me! I havnt thought this since january. My back hurts but im choosing to put this down to my muscles always being tensed up. So im going to enjoy teaching my daughter how to write. Its nice to be able to concentrate! Hpe it lasts! Must be the meds kicking in lol I used to concentrate on my breathing alot in the early days of my anxiety, and it soon wore off. You will have times when you are distracted and unable to focus on your breathing, this will proberly be enough to make you realise your breathing is ok, when you dont focus on it, you just do it naturally.

Take care

kellyxx

davey2k12
02-04-12, 15:52
hey guys thanks for the reply's and janei my biggest fears are centralised around my heart and breathing mostly but other little things bother me too hope you have relaxed more as the day has gone on :) and kelly wow thats great too hear your having a decent day those are the days you really need too grab hold of and enjoy try take it to tommorow and it could hopefully be the start of some good times for you ;) and yeah the breathing thing is a real bitch at the min probably the biggest thing happening right now for me but having half decent days lately and cut down on cigarettes just had one today also added some greens too the diet cutting sugar out exercising and taking a multi vit tab everyday so hopefully improvements will continue :)

xvolatileheart
03-04-12, 23:16
Davey your symptoms sound exactly like mine! I was worried about my heart first, then my breathing, but now I seem to have moved onto a NEW symptom... and that's frequent lightheadedness, lack of concentration and my vision feeling a bit unfocused. I too have improved my diet, cut out caffeine and alcohol, have been exercising and taking a multivitamin. Hope it helps!

St3v3n
04-04-12, 03:58
Hi Davey ,think I'm a little like you too. Started off with heart/breathing worries and swallowing difficulties. Have been fixated on all things abdominal at the minute. Pains, discomfort nausea etc. Seems to clear up then return for no reason. Have been trying to convince myself that its nothing but anxiety but having a hard time of it these last few days. Best wishes to everyone with all their health worries.