PDA

View Full Version : New here

mermaid
02-04-12, 20:15
Hi

just found this forum. I suffered my first anxiety/depression episode following hysterectomy 5 years ago. I was given hrt and citalopram. I recovered after quite a long time.
I decided to wean myself off both drugs last year and stopped them just after christmas. Unfortunately 3 weeks ago the anxiety feelings started again just like before. I am back on hrt/cit with diazepam for night times.
My god you forget how awful the symptoms are. Mornings are the worst and that feeling of stomach churning that rises to those horrible thoughts. Am having better days but feel very fragile and frightened.
Thanks for reading.

mermaid

nomorepanic
02-04-12, 20:16
Hi mermaid

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

kittikat
02-04-12, 20:37
Hi mermaid :welcome:
There are many lovely people who can relate to how you are feeling here. I do hope you get some comfort from knowing you are not alone in your fears and anxieties.

Kitti :)

Pipkin
02-04-12, 21:52
Hi Mermaid and a big, warm :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find members here who have had similar experiences and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

paula lynne
02-04-12, 22:26
Welcome along Mermaid to a great forum, glad you found us x:welcome:
Paula x

little wren
03-04-12, 09:17
Hi mermaid and :welcome: glad you are having some better days...it does seem really tough at times with anxiety...I hope you gain some comfort here.

little wren x

Billie72
03-04-12, 12:28
Hello :hugs: