PDA

View Full Version : can i just ask someone

tricia56
03-04-12, 11:46
hi can any one tell me if they have experiece this .as this morning i got woken up as i got a weird strange feeling in my stomach and then i felt as if i was going abit dizzy so i quickly moved my head and then it stopped but strait away i thought omg i hope i aint gouing to be dizzy as i used to suffer with dizzyness a couple of yrs ago and i used to feel it coming on from my stomach the strange feeling. and since then i have been scared of either the feeling of going dizzy or being dizzy.SO just wanted to ask if any one else has exprienced this as its worring me thk you

shaka
03-04-12, 12:10
Hi tricia 56
I know that feeling only to well,still get it quite a lot have you been feeling anxious
i get it more when i think i.m relaxed sounds strange i know.Try not to worry to much cause that,s just what anxiety wants and loves us to do.
Hope you feel better soon.

tricia56
03-04-12, 12:45
thk u shaka for your reply, i am anxiouse everyday but yesterdayfor some reason i wasnt anxiouse and felt abit astrange not bieng anxiouse if that makes sence and started to think why i was feeling that way . so thk u again for ur advice as its made feel alot better knowing i wasnt the only one who felt like that

kittikat
03-04-12, 13:02
Hi tricia56, I agree with shaka, I too get this feeling most mornings and it is most definitely connected to my anxiety. Even if I wake feeling 'normal' the sicky tummy and dizziness comes. Sometimes it last a while or develpos into anxiety or panic and sometimes it passes as quickly as it comes. You certainly aren't alone in this. If you are still worrried or unsure, check with you GP as an ear infection can give you dizziness too but I really think it's the anxiety. Take care, Kitti :)

suzy-sue
03-04-12, 15:09
When you wake up you have a surge of Cortisol and Adrenaline to kick start your system Trish .Also you may have low blood sugar after sleeping ..This will cause dizzyness .The best thing to do is to breathe very deeply for a few mins before you get out of bed .Then have a nice cup of tea ...:D..T/c Sue x

LittleMissSleepy
03-04-12, 15:16
Hi Tricia, am I not alone then because I experience dizziness and sometimes vertigo which start from my sensitive stomach. It can happen at anytime of the day. Not sure if it's caused by the vagus nerve. It's a bit disconcerting isn't it.