PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel sick with anxiety?

AngelHeart
03-04-12, 13:45
I've woke up feeling really sick today. Don't know if it the inner ear disorder I'm suffering from or anxiety . I've had a raised, really sore gland at the back of my neck since Sat so wondering if I have a viral? I haven't got a cold, or sore throat or anything, just maybe feel a bit achy and tired but theres no obvious sign of anything so I'm worried now. Anyone else feel sick with anxiety?

Thank you xx

honeyb
03-04-12, 14:29
Hi I feel sick sometimes with anxiety and usually in the mornings. It could also be a viral thing there are lots of bugs going around at the moment. It's amazing how anxiety can make you feel, sometimes i feel like i can't face the day and just want to go back to bed. Feeling sick is a common symptom with anxiety.

cathycrumble
03-04-12, 15:05
Have you been coping ok without meds?

I am still taking sert 6 weeks now 50mg I am not too bad. And I am moving in with my chap in a few weeks.

I am sure you would know Pauline if you had a nervous tummy. It sounds more like a virus to me.

Cathy xx

frenchbean
04-04-12, 18:13
Hiya,

This symptom is a REAL problem for me. I wake feeling very nauseous almost every day. Sometimes I actually do throw up - other times I just feel like I'm going to. It's always much worse in the mornings, on waking and gradually gets better usually after lunch and is much better in the evenings.

I also feel exhausted with it and have to sleep in the afternoons if my little 2 yr old also has a nap.

I hope this eventually passes for both of us. x:hugs: