PDA

View Full Version : Hey Peeps

Anxiousmess
03-04-12, 13:52
Hi all, havent been here for a while, but still suffering, dont seem to be getting any better, it doesnt make sence to me, months i have felt so ill its unreal, but yet so many tests have been done and everything is fine.. im eating now, which is great, i have an ultrasound scan next week on my abdomen, im just sick of feeling like this, i feel dreadful, very tired, dizzy, spaced out feel like im floating, hot and cold flushes, and this awful creepy crawley sensation under my skin all over my body, i feel shit!
Can anxiety seriously do all this to ur body? I cant stop feeling emotional and thinking i have cancer or something because of how i feel all the time, so yeh, when the hell will all this stop? Im not on any anti depressants, the doctors dont think i am depressed????!!!
My vision is also really wierd, i feel like im looking out of a goldfish bowl or smething, im so sick of this, i want my life back but for some reason i cant seem to believe this is all caused by anxiety and something more ???
Any replies would be greatfully recieved, thank u.
Take care all my health anxiety pals, luv 2 all xXx:hugs:

xvolatileheart
03-04-12, 23:04
Anxiety can cause all of that. I get it all too! It's so hard to believe it's nothing more, but you have to treat it as though it's all anxiety. I'm very slowly beginning to do this and I've noticed that I can basically stop a panic attack by staying calm, so it must be somewhat in my head! I still get physical symptoms, but they feel more controlled now. I'm not letting them ruin my day.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

St3v3n
04-04-12, 05:32
Hi Anxiousness thanks for your post. Really sorry to hear you're feeling so overwhelmed at the minute. Found it strangely comforting though as I have been feeling exactly the same way recently. I can't help feel that as it has been going on so long it has to something other than anxiety. Have had plenty of tests too including abdominal CT Scan but still looking for more reassurance. I do hope you start to get back on track after your tests are completed. In my case I think I'll have to reach a stage where I stop seeking the reassurance that tests bring. I always seem to be looking for yet another one now. Try to take comfort in the fact that there are other people feeling just like you.
Take care. :)

Anxiousmess
04-04-12, 15:31
Hi both, thanks for your replys, i have recently been tothe doctors and they found an ear infection, so i had some anti biotics but the pressure deep in my ear and pain is still there and causing problems with my balance and vision too, its so painful, no wonder im tired, they have now said possible vertigo or something, i can totally accept the fact i am suffering with anxiety but even my own doctor has said my dizzyness etc could b down to vertigo as anxiety can cause these symtoms but not to this extent, so i guess i should take the pills the doctors prescribed me and try sort it out, i just feel like now they r just blaming my feelings on things to just get rid of me, i am just so very worn out, im moving house tomorrow and i cant seem to even find the energy to move off my sofa and sort things out ready for tomorrow.. i ache all over, so fed up.. i hate being this tired, my speech is slurred, im jus so scared!!! :( I hope u all feel better soon 2, this is so horrible x