PDA

View Full Version : Please!! Need reasurance :(

AngelHeart
03-04-12, 23:01
I felt sick this morning when I got up but forcd some toast down me, then little later on felt ok, then felt sick again. Had my tea, Went to work where I do a shift for 4 hours packing shelves which is quite hectic and I do alot, didnt feel too bad but just came hope and felt an awful rush of panic and sickness like I wanted to vomit and collapse, hubby told me to sit down and said it could be my blood sugar level so made me eat a choc biscuit and have a cup of tea. He also took my blood preasure which was 126/82 (80 beats per min). I don't know weather its panic or my sugar levels caused this. I've had a raised gland since sat but its not as sore now but I can't help feeling I have something seriously wrong with me like an infection that I'm just going to collaspe with. Please help me, I'm so unsettled by this and still feel a little sick :weep:

St3v3n
04-04-12, 04:13
Hi Pauline really sorry to hear about your health worries. Good idea to pop into the Dr's to put your mind at rest if they are handy. I always tend to take my temp when I feel I'm fighting off something and more times than not its perfectly normal. Sounds like you've got quite a physical job which prob requires a few more calories to perform than you had on the day. From what I've read on this site and others stomach complaints are pretty common with anxiety. I've been having a few myself of late and been finding it hard to keep in perspective. Try not to upset yourself too much and get down to the gp for a little check up. Take care. Ps :have felt sick since yesterday afternoon after my shift unpacking boxes and still feel sick now.:)

AngelHeart
04-04-12, 09:42
Thank you, had a nervous night last night and didn't sleep quite so good but feeling much better today. No sickness , got a busy day but not in work tonight so aftre seeing to kids gonna have a nice bath and go to bed early, somthing I dont do very often as usually when I come in from work at 10pm I dont go to bed till after 12 then I'm up at 6.30 which isnt good when I have insomnia too!! The joys of being human eh? We battle on. I read something last night that really helped me and it tells you to stay away from anxiety sites , chats or talk about anxiety to anyone for a week as we are fueling it everytime we do this. Here is the link http://nothingworks.weebly.com/ . Thanks for your support :) x