PDA

View Full Version : Please help !! Need reasurance :(

AngelHeart
03-04-12, 23:03
I felt sick this morning when I got up but forcd some toast down me, then little later on felt ok, then felt sick again. Had my tea, Went to work where I do a shift for 4 hours packing shelves which is quite hectic and I do alot, didnt feel too bad but just came hope and felt an awful rush of panic and sickness like I wanted to vomit and collapse, hubby told me to sit down and said it could be my blood sugar level so made me eat a choc biscuit and have a cup of tea. He also took my blood preasure which was 126/82 (80 beats per min). I don't know weather its panic or my sugar levels caused this. I've had a raised gland since sat but its not as sore now but I can't help feeling I have something seriously wrong with me like an infection that I'm just going to collaspe with. Please help me, I'm so unsettled by this and still feel a little sick :weep:

angel wings
03-04-12, 23:09
sorry you have been feeling this way is horrible i get this sicky feeling quite alot but it is usally my anxiety causing it then it makes me panic about why im feeling sick then i get other symtoms i also feel like this when my blood sugar is low so is probley a mixture of both if you feel better when your minds on something else like when you were at work i would say its anxiety hope you feel better soon xx

AngelHeart
03-04-12, 23:11
Thank you, its an awful feeling and I dont usually get the sickness feeling often, I think I maybe panicked as I felt like I was going to collaspe but that was probably part of my anxiety too. Hate these feelings so much xx

angel wings
03-04-12, 23:19
i know i hate the feeling of not being in control of whats happening to you and sometimes it just comes over you all of a sudden xx