PDA

View Full Version : Looking For pen pal that suffers from ectopic beat

debera
30-06-06, 20:43
Hi
I am looking for a pen pal that suffers from etopic heart beats. that we can be support for each other
Debera

samjane
01-07-06, 08:09
hi my name is sam, i dont know if i can help, i suffered with this when i first started have panic.

i now dont have them but would love to have a pen pal, feel free to PM me and i will give u my details.

Love & Light

Sam x

mia0621
06-08-06, 19:30
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi
I am looking for a pen pal that suffers from etopic heart beats. that we can be support for each other
Debera

<div align="right">Originally posted by debera - 30 June 2006 : 20:43:24</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote"> Hi Debera,
I have been suffering ectopic beats on and off for a long time. It would be nice to talk with someone who knows what it's like to live with these awful things.

Mia

lin
11-08-06, 13:07
Hi Debera

i have had ectopics for 5 yrs now since i got my anxiety i've learned to cope with them the best way i can i try and take my mind of them which can be hard to do.

I'd love to be able to chat to a fellow sufferer feel free to pm me anytime
and i would love to chat with you.

take care
linda xx

lisamarie36
11-08-06, 18:39
Hi,
I have had eptopic beats for about 5 yrs now, but have had panic attacks and anxiety for about 15yrs. I have read numerous articles on palpatations and had reasurrance from my G.P. that they are harmless, but that does not stop the constant fear that something is seriously wrong. This is because people that suffer from constant anxiety, like me, are always looking out for any sign or symptom that something is wrong. This constant worry about our health then shows its self by playing havoc with the natural rhythm of the heart, therefore, irregular heart beats. Although I know mine are due to anxiety, they are still really scary, and I still panic when I feel one. I find reading about other people having them reasurring, as i know this is more common than I thought. My G.P. said that everybody gets them at some point, but people who suffer with panic attacks and health anxiety, grts them far more frequently. Just remember there are many people who are experiencing the same thing as you. Take care,

Lisamarie36 x

fisher
17-08-06, 19:32
hi debara my names joanne i have just joined this site tonight, i have been diagnosed with ectopics 4yrs ago, and 2yrs ago i went private to see a cardiologist because i started suffering from anxiety, i had a heart scan, ecg, and a 24hr tape, it came back with a letter from the cardiologist that everything was fine its just an accelleration of my heart beat, i felt great for a while, but now 2yrs later i can feel my heart beating and i think i have got something wrong again especially when it goes fast.

fisher
17-08-06, 19:35
hi debara its joanne again if you want to email me my email is joannelyons@3mail.com.

alan b
30-07-08, 22:30
hiv there.pretty new to this.but would love to chat to you about ectopics,i ama suffer myself.and know just what you aregoing thru,please get in touch would be great to chat to someone who can understand what we go thru.
alan.

donnaharvey
18-08-08, 19:27
Hi there Debera,:yahoo:

I too suffer with these dreadful ectopics and am always looking for someone to talk to regarding these l am terrified of them and seem to leave myself worse worrying about them, is there anyone out there who can help.

Would also like to be your pen pal and anyone else who would like to talk.

Donna xx

donnaharvey
18-08-08, 19:29
Hi Debera if you would like to talk my e-mail is shadonn@hotmail.co.uk
Donna xx:yahoo: