PDA

View Full Version : Going to follow this advice .......

AngelHeart
04-04-12, 09:46
http://nothingworks.weebly.com/

Whilst on here last night I found this link and I read it and could relate to everything so I'm going to follow it for one week and see if it works. He basically tells you to don't trying to diagnose your anxiety on sites, chats, talking to people about it or reading books about it for one week ! He says that by doing all of this we are fueling our anxiety and keeping it within ourselves but if we avoid it for just one week our anxiety will lesson and give us the strength to fight it. Its worth a try so for one week I wont be on this site and I will report back to you next week to see if it has helped. I have nothing to loose have I and maybe just maybe it might work ......

Anxiousmess
05-04-12, 09:28
Hi pauline.. well done at trying something new, i hope it works for you, i dont think it will have a massive effect on you, but wow if it does let us all know!!! This site gotta be better than google though, so be careful, rooting for you!!!!
Good luck :):)

rock chick
05-04-12, 11:37
I doubt it would work for me, I spent so much time ages ago keeping so much anxiety, fears to myself and it made me worse. However I do sincerely hope it works for you, there simply isn't a one size fits all cure to anxiety disorders beyond not giving up!

St3v3n
06-04-12, 04:33
Good luck Pauline I really hope it works for you-Personally I think I need people to chat to and share experiences with or else I have a tendency to let things really spiral downwards. Take care and best wishes.:)