PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone no the answer???

vetran32
04-04-12, 12:36
I remeber a couple of years back Hugh James solicitors tried to get compensation for people who had trouble on seroxat does anyone one know if anyone recieved compensation for seroxat?? Did Hugh James sue Glaxosmithkline tried to google it coudnt find any answers? can anyone shine light on this subject?

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 ----------

I forgot to mention this was going on in the UK

julieannboo
04-04-12, 12:57
this guy might be able to help you:

http://fiddaman.blogspot.co.uk/

vetran32
04-04-12, 13:28
Hi Julieannboo my names Karl was on Seroxat for 13 years several of them only on 10mg.Last year i took 10mg and now i havent taken any seroxat for 44 days not one pill have felt preety ruff to be honest but trying to go the med free route.If im still having symptoms anxiety,tearfull,panicky do you think tis could still be withdrawal??

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:24 ----------

Forgot to add when i first completely stopped took sertraline for 21 days but it didnt help so basicaly 44 days of seroxat and 23 days of any meds.

I know there use to be a group called seroxat user group that tells you about withdrawal but could only find the hompage isnt it running anymore anyone??

Thankyou :D

julieannboo
05-04-12, 15:23
Hi Julieannboo my names Karl was on Seroxat for 13 years several of them only on 10mg.Last year i took 10mg and now i havent taken any seroxat for 44 days not one pill have felt preety ruff to be honest but trying to go the med free route.If im still having symptoms anxiety,tearfull,panicky do you think tis could still be withdrawal??

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:24 ----------

Forgot to add when i first completely stopped took sertraline for 21 days but it didnt help so basicaly 44 days of seroxat and 23 days of any meds.

I know there use to be a group called seroxat user group that tells you about withdrawal but could only find the hompage isnt it running anymore anyone??

Thankyou :D

hey karl,

let me get this straight you stopped taking seroxat cold turkey after 13 years??
you cant do that with this drug karl.

i would be willing to bet that if you took 10mg of seroxat - all those symptoms would disappear. you are in bad withdrawal.

run as fast as you can to paxilprogress.org - this website has saved my life.
the only way to taper off this drug with minimal symptoms is by doing the 10% taper every 3-6 weeks.

i have been on seroxat for 12 years - i am looking at a nice, SLOW 19 month taper.

best of luck x

vetran32
05-04-12, 20:14
Hi mate no i cut down for a year to 10 mg done this before and lasted 4 months this time going to try and stick it out cheers :D

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

By the way im aware of the cutting down liquid route but that isnt for me i consider being on 10mgs for over a year when being on alot higher dose before as cutting down when you take into consideration i also was put on another antidepressant for three weeks after this as well hoping i could stabilise on the new ad. I also had to wait several days inbetween trying the new antidepressant with nothing so it wasnt like i was on 20/30mgs of seroxat and just stopped thats cold turkey :D

julieannboo
05-04-12, 21:54
Hi mate no i cut down for a year to 10 mg done this before and lasted 4 months this time going to try and stick it out cheers :D

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

By the way im aware of the cutting down liquid route but that isnt for me i consider being on 10mgs for over a year when being on alot higher dose before as cutting down when you take into consideration i also was put on another antidepressant for three weeks after this as well hoping i could stabilise on the new ad. I also had to wait several days inbetween trying the new antidepressant with nothing so it wasnt like i was on 20/30mgs of seroxat and just stopped thats cold turkey :D

10mg is still alot to just stop taking it. It still has to be weaned.

Best of luck. x