PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Need Advice Right Now

robocop192
04-04-12, 13:43
Hi guys!

Experienced HA sufferer of 15 years im doing a live stream if anybody wants to ask me any questions on http://www.ustream.tv/channel/myhealthanxiety192 i think you can chat by logging in to fb or twitter. Im just doing some work at home so I have an hour or so free so feel free to come by.

David

---------- Post added at 13:43 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

also online here so feel free to message me!

cocohac
04-04-12, 16:08
Hi , I have suffered from HA for 10 years and recently within the last few months I have been experiencing heart flutters. They feel like a sinking feeling in ure chest followed by what feeling like a butterfly in ure chest fluttering its wings. They mostly come on of an evening I may ger 5 or 6 of them throughout the day.
I'm 30 years old and I'm worried they r a sign that I may have a heart attack
Thanks
Helen

robocop192
04-04-12, 16:21
Hi Helen!

I have had chest pains so intense at the age of 20 (15 years ago) my mum called the doc. Chest and back nerves and muscles are all connected and constrict during stress! I have done a video on chest pains NMP have kindly put a stucky link up at the top of the HA forum called useful information vids. Have a look at my chest pains vid it may be useful! If you need a chat mail me here or I am skype davidharvey192

David

cocohac
04-04-12, 18:41
Thank u so much , I shall take a look .I think it is my heart that is fluttering I mean to say
I'm not sure if that makes a difference ?
Helen

robocop192
04-04-12, 18:50
No no difference at all! Heart fluttering is normal!

cocohac
04-04-12, 18:57
Thanks again . Have a lovely evening :)

robocop192
04-04-12, 18:59
No worries Helen if you need to talk further feel free to add me on skype davidharvey192

Take care

Itsallinmyhead416
06-04-12, 05:38
Just wondering if you've ever experience any shortness of breath...I'm 25 yo and I've been dealing with HA for about 3 yrs now so I get a lot of symptoms. Lately I've been feeling like I can't get a full breath. Don't know if its allergies or something worse. I work out a lot and I'm pretty fit. Been to the doctors a couple of times in the past with worries about my heart but never about shortness of breath. They did everything on me, EKG, blood test, chest x-rays and echocardiogram because I was complaining about skipped beats. I'm always checking my BP because I'm obsessed with my HR. It's really low "43-50" when at rest. I never did get a 24hr holter but I'm always worrying about my health. I hate feeling like this! Any advice would help. I always live in fear and think something is wrong with me.

robocop192
06-04-12, 16:24
Hi there feelinf short of breath is a real big one for so many people including me. I have periods of it and it is always during times of stress. I even did a peak flow reading chart and I couldnt blow that hard (which is a machine that measures how hard you can blow to see if you have asthma) Even though I keep fit and am reaasonably healthy. If tests come back fine and you don't have asthma try and and be mindful to take bigger breaths if possible. I find I often breathe in a shallow manner and it is unoticeable. Try and have points in the day where you take 5 mins or so to spend breathing nice lungfuls! It really helps!