PDA

View Full Version : Panic on a level that scares me

terror-x
04-04-12, 13:50
ok so the last few weeks ive not felt right ive been ill with either
acid refulx or bad chest to a cough. i totally dont feel well at the minuite its like a horrible feeling all over well in my mind .

so im currently panicing in the office i have heart burn again and small palps and im not feeling to good and its worrying me witch is making me panic more
im worried could it be to serious and then i panic and dont want to go see the doctor just incase it is :weep: or is this all just panic and anxiety .

i need some support from my freinds on here im worried guys .:weep:

miniminx
04-04-12, 15:12
hi there ,,,its anxiety,...it makes us think of alslorts of horrible things....have a drink of water and if you can have a quick look through this site and youll see you have alot in common with most of us......dont worry x

terror-x
04-04-12, 20:47
My life is over good bye I can't handle this anymore the anxiety and worrie is just to much for me and stress not alone I've messed up a few times

nomorepanic
04-04-12, 21:23
Terror - if you are thinking of ending your life then you need to talk to someone now and get some help. Posting on here about it is not fair on the members as we can't directly help.

Please call one of the crisis numbers we have in a sticky on here

kittikat
04-04-12, 23:12
Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad....it doesn't have to be like this. Please see GP or talk someone. Anxiety and panic can make you feel really crap, as we all know. You have been a strength to others....now time to look after yourself :hugs:
Kitti x