PDA

View Full Version : And Again They Start

MJDancer
13-05-04, 12:48
Having a panic attack right now which is my first for 2 months. It probably is self inflicted today cause i had a drinking session last night and had hardly any sleep. Just forgot how bad they can be - the heart pounding, cramps, aches, pinches, dizzyness, burning arms etc etc.

Just thought i was making progress then all of a sudden they start but i have had a bad few weeks really so it was only a matter of time i suppose

red
13-05-04, 13:40
Hiya MJ

Sorry you are not feeling too good today.

You are making progress having been without your panic attacks for 2 months - as you say, this one is self inflicted - so it can't really be starting again "all of a sudden" can it?

We are only human and most of us need to go on the odd binge now and again - be that with food or drink - but we all know too well the consequences too. Everyone, sufferers or non-sufferers would have the same symptoms, its just that we make the mountain from the molehill. If you can, just try to sleep it off, go with the flow and know that it will pass in time. Supplement the vit c and b vits that you have probably depleted your body of with the booze.

Take care.
Red
x

MJDancer
13-05-04, 14:35
Cheers Red. Not really sure what has vit b & vit c as ive never really checked but thanks for the advice, like you said this one was self inflicted but i had a good night so alls not bad. A good nights sleep and sorted. (Just wish these chests pains/cramps would go away)

diana
13-05-04, 22:17
Hiya MJ,

Sorry to hear you had another PA. Like you said though self inflicted.

I hope all is better for you now.

Do get some rest and do the supplements that Red has suggested. They are good suggestions.

Try not to beat yourself up to much about this. You are definitely making progress if you have`nt had an attack for 2 months.

You are just having a little blip is all. We all have them, rather it be self inflicted or not. So try not to worry about that okay.

Keep ya chin up matey.

Take care,

Diana xxx