PDA

View Full Version : Anybody suffered like this with lightheadedness like ur head will fall off?!

cthechick84
04-04-12, 17:10
Hi everyone havent posted in a while . Hope ur all well im no stranger to anxiety and have had alot of horrible symptoms but lately been suffering with lightheaded feeling it also washes over me makes me feel warm and not right had my baby 9wks ago and was anemic during pregnancy thats y i was feeling like this doc said but i dont understand been taking iron everyday infaat twice a day but feel terrible my eyes dont wan2 focus and feel like if im sat my head will off and even wen im sat it comes on doc is giving me a blood test to check iron levels but i dont feel right at all hate it makes me worried! I drink and eat plenty so cant be that i am on bisoprolol and have been for 2yrs almost could be my bp dropping but dont no what to think now . Thanks for listening any advice tips appreciated x

mrmj
05-04-12, 01:31
Yep I am like this constantly. Had loads of tests done and am booked in for a 24 hour ecg soon too. I don't think it will show anything though because I am sure it is anxiety.