PDA

View Full Version : so weird!!

sherylee xx
04-04-12, 19:12
hey guys for months now i keep gettin this feelin in my eye lids usualy just one at a time and it feels like my eye lid is all heavy and i have somethin stuck to it i dunno how else to describe it but it feels really strong and cant ignore it :( xx

Anxiousmess
05-04-12, 09:18
Hi Sherylee, rest assured, its nothing to worry about in my opinion, i have also had this, and suffer with it sometimes during the day and mainly from about 9pm.
When u are suffering with anxiety you feel so tired, because ur body is tired from all the worrying etc, so it causes so many unwanted symtoms, i have been suffering with anxiety and depression for a very long time, and i dont think there is not one symtom of anxiety i have experianced, if you havent all ready take a look into www.anxieycentre.com (http://www.anxieycentre.com) you will be surprised at exactly what anxiety does to our bodies physically as well as mentally, your eye problem could be down to tiredness, we all get heavy sleepy eye !!! You will be just fine my love :)

sherylee xx
05-04-12, 13:01
thankyou for your reply hun much appreciated! and il take a look at that thankyou :) thing is hun its not like a heavy sleepy eye i worked out a way to get people to know exactly how it feels and basicaly put your finger tip on your eyelid thats how it feels its so weird xx

xvolatileheart
05-04-12, 13:10
It could just be an eye twitch/muscle cramp. I've noticed my right eye twitching loads lately.