PDA

View Full Version : Im bk and saying hi

cthechick84
04-04-12, 23:01
Hello my nmp friends . Been a member since 2008 wen my anxiety started and been away for a while always popped on but am a busy mummy to 4 children now had my little girl 9wks ago.for those that dont no me im chantel 27 from worcester suffered with health anx an panic after i had my 2nd child and had it ever since love being a mummy but hates this anxiety .been on so much medication managed 2 pregnancies whist dealing with the anx-panic and now im bk were i started anxious on edge as ever and on beta blockers have been since 2010 . I was fine while pregnant this time but last few wks it reared its ugly head again and i feel a wreck im suffering with a lightheaded feeling along with feeling weak im drinking plenty and eating but it wont disapear its scarey because my head feels like it will fall off i was anemic in december whilst i was pregnant and put on iron tabs stopped taking then because was told i wouldnt need them but went down hill quickly started feeling like i am now and couldnt get off the chair so started taking them again but ive been taking them ever since and still dont feel much better if i dont eat i shake and my body feels weak alot of it is anxiety but im waiting to have a blood test to c how my iron is doing tomoro with any luck because may need different tabs or dose just wish this would go away was starting to deal with the anx well and now this feeling im getting is undoing all of that because of course my anx plays up and the adrenaline kicks in . Sorry for rambling on just really need some positive words and advice. And also to say to u it can be beaten all this anx and if anybody needs someone to talk to im always here xxx thanks for listening luv c x

kittikat
04-04-12, 23:36
Aww, hi hun...you've had a pretty busy & stressful time, no wonder you feel a bit anxious again. Do you think it may be a little PND too?? You've got a lot on your plate right now. Hope you can chat to your GP even if just to put your mind at rest. The last thing you need is a blip now...sending you :hugs:hope you get it sorted soon. Stay strong...you done it before & you can do it again.
Kitti :)

Pipkin
05-04-12, 06:24
Hello there and a big, warm :welcome:

I know you'll find members here who understand what you're going through and that you'll realise that you're not alone.

Take care and keep in touch

Pip xxx