PDA

View Full Version : Pains in head numbness

Hollydollymix
05-04-12, 02:23
Hi so basically I've been experiencing sharp pains in my head on the right side , whole side is tender and face right side keeps twitching ...keep going dizzy but not sure if thats down to panic , I'm only 20 and have no idea what's going on
I also have a wisdom tooth coming through on that side and need one filling but don't think it's connected :( any help would be greatly appreciated need a bit of reasuring

Anxiousmess
05-04-12, 09:25
Hi holly, its okay to seek reasurrance, we all need it from time to time, especialy when we get worrying symtoms that are expected and annoying, after all, all we want is to feel happy and healthy again :)
As for the symtoms you are speaking of, especially the dizzyness and twitching are all classic signs of anxiety, you can get the twitching and other bodily sensations.. my eyes and lips randomly do it and i look quite funny, lol..
As for the sharp pains that could be either a cold coming on, migranes, or just a typical shooting pain type headache caused by stress, also it could be double the pain and uncomfortableness because you have a tooth coming through on that side too.. There could be a number of reasons for this tenderness that dont all result in the worst possible case senireo.. but im not no doctor, as unfortunate as it!!!
I think go to the doctors and tell them ur problems, iv spoke to alot of people on here who say "oh no, not the doctors" but they can help, its what they are there for :) Gl with your worries XX

sherylee xx
05-04-12, 13:04
hey hun i get the head tenderness and my gp said its nothin, we have glands in our head and sometimes they get irratated by a viral infection or a cold and become tenda to touch xx

Hollydollymix
05-04-12, 22:18
Aww thankyou both of u :) made me feel better x x x

sherylee xx
05-04-12, 23:41
np hun :) xx