PDA

View Full Version : why

elvin1
05-04-12, 08:47
why does this d/per make you feel like you dont know where you are i feel like im in a daze all the time going on for 3 years now eny one else like this

Stormsky
05-04-12, 11:11
I used to have it bad couple years ago... but the more you concentrate on it, think about it, are scared of it, the more you seem to get it.... its scary... id be walking down the street and was like it wasnt me walking, like i was watching myself walking, and like you felt in a daze... but the only thing that helped was to quickly change my thoughts to try and ground myself in reality...
As a sympton of anxiety, it comes when you are most anxious, but then catch 22, it actually makes you more anxious, so you get stuck....
Have you been to GP about it?

xvolatileheart
05-04-12, 13:40
I know the feeling, it's awful. Have you tried therapy or medication?

elvin1
06-04-12, 07:40
this is so bad i feel like ending it all i can not go on like this any mre dont know what to do can not see a way out of this thanks for the answer im sat here i feel like i am going mad no one wants to help the dr a waste of time im putting my family through hell mood swings i sometimes feel im not real

xvolatileheart
06-04-12, 22:25
You need to find a good psychologist who will take you seriously. You have a diagnosable medical condition and there are treatment options available. Please get yourself the help you deserve.